Dryer Vent Cleaning
DRYER VENT CLEANING
DID YOU KNOW?
Dryer vent cleaning is a simple, inexpensive way to help your dryer work efficiently and last longer? Dryer vent cleaning is also a big step in preventing home or business fires!
Clogged and dirty dryer vents are the #1 cause of home fires
The leading cause (32%) of home clothes dryer fires from 2006-2010 was failure to clean!
So, how do I know if my dryer vent needs to be cleaned?
Indications you need to clean your dryer vent:
- Clothes aren’t drying in one cycle or longer than they used to take
- On the outside of the house at the dryer vent, you can’t see the steam or heat escaping the vent
- Clothes are coming out of the dryer too hot and wearing quickly
- On the outside of the house or building, you see an accumulation of debris
- Time! If it’s been more than a year since your last cleaning, it’s time to do it again!
But I clean my lint filter every single time I add a load to my dryer . . .
While an important part of maintaining your dryer, cleaning the lint filter is not the ONLY maintenance necessary. In fact, lint filters only trap 25% of the lint created by drying a load of laundry.
Are you ready to prevent a dryer fire in your home?
Dryer vent cleaning isn’t just for residential homes!
Think about all of the places that dryers are used commercially or by individuals:
Commercial Dryer use:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Automotive Repair Shops
- Industrial Cleaners
Personal Dryer use:
- Apartment complexes
- Senior Independent Living residences
- College dorms